Side-by-Side Projects (Reg CF & Reg D 506c)
A Side-by-Side is two separate projects running parallel together to enable accredited and non-accredited investors into the issuer’s main project.
- Raise capital beyond $5,000,000
- Allow accredited and non-accredited investors to invest in your offer
- Suitable for large capital projects that are looking to attract multiple classes of investors
Issuers will need certain required documents which are:
- PPM (Private Placement Memorandum)
- Form C
- Operating Agreement
- Subscription Agreements for both the PPM and the Form C
If you need assistance with documentation prep, we suggest our partners, who provide those services.
If you have further questions about a side-by-side or any other projects please email us.